Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stephen Skiner is an author and lecturer. He has written many books on Western Mystery Traditions. During the 1970s he was the driving force behind Askin Publishers, producing editions of classic magical works such as Agrippa's Fourth Book of Occult Philosophy and the Archidoxes of Magic by Paracelsus, as well as several titles by Austin Osman Spare, Aleister Crowley, Dr Donald Laycock (The Enochian Dictionary) and others. The high quality of Askin editions has made them popular with collectors. The first of these was an oversized, quarter-leather edition of the primary source book of Enochian magic, the True & Faithful Relation of what passed between Dr John Dee…and some Spirits. During the 1970s he co-wrote books with Francis King, including Techniques of High Magic, which has gone through many editions since it was first released. Also with Francis King he wrote Nostradamus. Then he followed this with the best selling Millennium Prophecies.
- A Collection of Magical Secrets & a Treatise of Mixed Cabalah (Skinner, Rankine, Barron)
- Aleister Crowley's Tao Teh King [translated from the Chinese]: Liber CLVII ( Skinner, Crowley, Laozi)
- Both Sides of Heaven: A Collection of Essays Exploring the Origins, History, Nature and Magical Practices of Angels, Fallen Angels and Demons by (Skinner, Rankine, D'este)
- Byzantine Magic: Michael Psellus on the Operation of Daemons (Skinner, Collisson)
- Climbing the Tree of Life (Skinner, Rankine)
- The Grimoire of St. Cyprian - Clavis Inferni
- Michael Psellus on the Operation of Dæmons
- Geomancy in Theory & Practice
- The Veritable Key of Solomon
- The Complete Magician's Tables
- The Goetia of Dr Rudd
- Sacred Geometry